HIPAAsuite Complete, our flagship software, is a complete HIPAA EDI front-end application for all 12 HIPAA mandated transaction sets. It is designed for organizations that receive and send EDI transactions in the healthcare industry like payers and repricers. It is a low-cost, off-the-shelf, self contained solution that allows the exchange and processing of all twelve HIPAA-mandated EDI transactions. With HIPAAsuite one can achieve HIPAA compliance at a very affordable price and with little disruption to existing operations
The following graphic illustrates how HIPAAsuite is integrated into an existing system:
HIPAA Suite provides for:
- Complete HIPAA transaction set compliance.
- EDI health care transactions with any trading partner, clearinghouse, repricing organizations and so on.
- An IBM Database that contains all the Elements of the EDI Transactions and Code Sets
- Viewing and Printing of Electronic Claims as CMS-1500, UB04 or ADA2006.
- Adjudication and Payment of Claims with HIPAA compliant codes and the Creation of the Electronic Remittance Advice(835).
- Automatic Responses to Claim Status and Eligibility Requests.
- Screen interfaces to respond in detail to EDI Requests and Operations, like Payment Advice, Claim Status, Eligibility data or Authorizations and Services Review.
- Setting up Trading Partners and Payees for different communication methods.
- 60+ HIPAA compliant code sets and their maintenance.
- Translation and Export capabilities through ODBC, API calls or XML for straight-forward integration with existing systems.
What are the components of HIPAAsuite?